Pacific University USA -Merit Scholarships for International Students. Pacific University USA is very excited to welcome international students to study in the USA through its Merit Scholarships programme. The programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships offered to international undergraduate students at Pacific are tuition fee scholarships that will cover partial tuition costs of the undertaken programme. Awarded based on merit, the scholarship value can go up to $27,000 per year.
Everything You Need to Know in Summary
Great offer for students in the USA.
Founded in 1849 as the Tualatin Academy, Pacific University USA is a private university in Forest Grove, Oregon. PU Oregon is ranked 187th in National Universities. Pacific University inspires students to think, care, create, and pursue justice in the world.
Why choose to study at Pacific University? Pacific University is a diverse and sustainable community dedicated to discovery and excellence in teaching, scholarship, and practice. Pacific University is a diverse learning community offering a unique combination of nationally recognized undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in the arts and sciences, education, business, optometry, and the health professions.
Application Deadline: For an early decision, students must submit their admission application by 15th January 2022. Applications can also be made after the deadline and reviewed on a rolling basis.
Pacific University USA Brief Description
- University or Organization: Pacific University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $27,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Pacific University USA- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes offered at Pacific are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good academic merit.
- The applicants must have a minim 2.80 – 4.00 GPA.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: International undergraduate applications at Pacific University must be submitted via the Common Application portal. Students that hold the required GPA will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a High School Transcript and Diploma (Transcripts from high school must be official with a certified translation in English), a letter of recommendation from your teacher or counsellor, a bank statement, and a copy of the passport page.
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all necessary documents and English language proficiency proof.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79 or higher
- TOEFL IBT Home Edition – 79 or higher
- IELTS Indicator – 6.5 or higher
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher
- Duolingo – 110 or higher
Advantages & Benefits
The selected applicants will be given this tuition fee scholarship towards the fee of any undergraduate programme undertaken at Pacific University.