Miami University Merit International Awards in USA : Unlock the door of your dream career by becoming a part of the Merit international awards offered by Miami University in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award aims to support brilliant overseas students commencing the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Miami.
Founded in 1925, the University of Miami is a private research university in Coral Gables, Florida. It offers 132 undergraduate, 148 masters, and 67 doctoral degree programs.
Why would like to study at the University of Miami? It is a diverse and forward-thinking community dedicated to providing high-quality education and research. At the undergraduate, graduate, and research levels, the university’s 11 schools and colleges offer education in over 180 academic areas.
- Application Deadline: December 1.
- University or Organization: Miami University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Range from $1,000 per year to full tuition per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international
- Aspirants must have good academic records, test scores, and other factors
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Miami University Merit International Awards in USA: To apply for the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a letter of recommendation, academic transcripts, copy of passport or national ID card, International Student Financial Support Form with Financial Verification and submit it to Miami University Office of International and Transfer Admission 301 S. Campus Ave. Oxford, OH 45056-3434 U.S.A.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have previous degree transcripts with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must send TOEFL or IELTS test scores to Miami or provide alternative proof of English language proficiency.
Each successful winner will receive the award amount of range from $1,000 per year to full tuition per year in the United States.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️