International Students Financial Assistance- USA. International Students Financial Assistance: Villanova University is committed to making world-class education affordable. Therefore, it has introduced the International Students Financial Assistance. International students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
This grant is offered by Villanova University exclusively only to international undergraduate students enrolled. This grant will be allotted based on financial need for up to 4 years towards education.
Everything You Need to Know in a Summary
Wonderful opportunity to complete your studies in the USA.
Villanova University is a private Catholic research university in Villanova, Pennsylvania. It is ranked 49th in National Universities and is committed to excellence and distinction in the discovery, dissemination, and application of knowledge.
Why choose to study at Villanova University? Villanova University emphasizes and celebrates the liberal arts and sciences as foundational to all academic programs and welcomes and respects members of all faiths who seek to nurture a concern for the common good and who share an enthusiasm for the challenge of responsible and productive citizenship build a just and peaceful world.
Application Deadline: The admission application must have been submitted by 15th January 2022, and the CSS Profile must be completed by 5th May 2022.
International Students Financial Assistance Brief Description
- University or Organization: Villanova University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
International Students Financial Assistance- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All full-time undergraduate programmes offered at Villanova are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as an undergraduate full-time, day college student for a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: Students first need to complete their admission applications on the Common Application portal and then create a CSS profile to be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Counselor recommendation
- Teacher recommendation
- Secondary school reports and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: All international applicants must submit necessary documents and must have students visa (F-1 or J-1).
- Language Requirement: Proof of English language proficiency is required for applicants for whom English is not their native language. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
LEADERSHIP IN THE 21ST CENTURY, CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS: A LECTURE DELIVERED BY DR. LAWRENCE CHUKU, ON THE INAUGURATION OF THE 8TH NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL OF RIVERS STATE YOUTH FEDERATION HELD ON THE 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2021 AT THE RIVERS STATE NUJ SECRETARIAT, MOSCOW ROAD, PORT-HARCOURT.
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
Job Opportunities at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Click Here to Apply
Total Nigeria Plc 2021 Graduate Talent Sourcing – Click Here to Apply
SIM Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Health information system Program Nigeria Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊
How to Write a Cover Letter for a Job in 2022
Before we walk you through how to write a cover letter and showcase our many cover letter resources, it’s good to first understand what a cover letter is exactly, and why you need one for your job application.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that introduces a job seeker’s work history, professional skills, and personal interest in applying for a job.
The main purpose of a cover letter is to support the content of your resume. Your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, and your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
Although they might seem old-fashioned today, cover letters are still necessary. High unemployment rates in 2021 mean there are more job seekers than in the past, and writing a cover letter helps your application stand out when applying for competitive positions.
Attach an effective cover letter to your well-written resume, and your job application will quickly show managers and recruiters you’re both qualified and a great fit for the role.
What to include in your cover letter
When you begin writing, use the following structure (and feel free to copy-paste this information into your favorite cover letter template):
[Your phone number] [Your email address] [Your mailing address / LinkedIn profile /portfolio / website (optional)]
[Hiring manager’s name]
[Company phone number]
[Hiring manager’s email address]
Dear [Mr./Ms./Mx.] [Hiring manager’s name],
Opening paragraph that mentions your years of relevant experience, how you found out about the job, and why you’re interested in the position. Make sure you use the correct job title here, or else the employer will think you’re sending out a generic cover letter.
Body paragraph(s) that provide examples of your professional accomplishments, skills, and work experience. These examples should all tie into why you’re the best fit for the role.
- You can include bullet points in this section to highlight your greatest relevant achievements
- Using numbers to outline these achievements makes their significance more apparent to the hiring manager
Closing paragraph that expresses your interest (again), and restates why you’re the right candidate for the job. You can mention whether you prefer to be contacted by phone or email here as well. If you prefer phone calls, provide some times when you’re available.
[Sincerely / Best / Best regards],
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
From top to bottom, here’s how to make a cover letter in six steps:
- Write out your contact information (and the employer’s details)
- Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
- Put together a clear, targeted opening paragraph
- Write informative, relevant body paragraphs
- Finish with a concise, direct closing paragraph
- Sign off (“Sincerely,” and your name below)
1. Write out your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, write your contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
Below your contact details and left-aligned, include the date and the company’s contact information, such as the:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
Here’s an example of how contact details are formatted on a professional cover letter:
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
If you can address your cover letter to the reader using their name, do it.
Greetings like “To Whom It May Concern” and “Dear Sir or Madam” are old-fashioned, plus it’s easier than ever to find the right person’s name using LinkedIn, exploring a company’s website, or contacting their human resources department and asking.
Here are some cover letter salutation suggestions if you’re struggling to find the right information:
- If you’re not certain about the recruiter’s title (like Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.,) you can leave it out. For instance, “Dear Jane Smith” is acceptable.
- If you can’t figure out who the recruiter is, guess. For example, if you’re applying for a marketing position, address the marketing director by name instead.
- If you can’t find anyone’s name, address your cover letter to the department. For instance, “Dear Marketing Department” is okay.
- Dear Jane Smith
- Dear Ms. Smith
- Dear Accounting Department
- Dear [Company Name] Recruiter
3. Put together a clear, targeted opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company looking to hire
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role
Including these four pieces of information makes it clear you’re a serious applicant — one who isn’t simply sending out a generic cover letter and hoping for a response.
Here’s an example of a cover letter opening paragraph that effectively introduces the applicant:
You can also make your introduction even more attention-grabbing by adding a bit of personality, passion, or including a major career highlight. Don’t be afraid to let some of your unique personality shine through in your cover letter.
Just be sure to strike the right tone for your industry or field. For instance, if you’re applying for a job in law, keep your writing formal.
Here are some examples of unique cover letter openings you can try:
It’s been a lifelong dream of mine to become a character designer for Disney, which is why I’m so excited to apply for this open position.
I’m a believer that small details make a big difference, and I made my last boss a believer too after saving the company $60,000 in 2020 by simply analyzing and questioning each line on an enormous balance sheet. If Trulane Accounting is seeking an accountant who won’t skip over the small stuff, I believe I’m the perfect candidate for this job.
I’m excited to be applying for the social media position at Luxe Fashion. I’m what people now call an Extremely Online person, which is why I’ve been so successful at driving traffic and interest to my last company’s social media feeds — and I’d love to do the same for your brand.
4. Write informative, relevant body paragraphs
Next, it’s time to make a convincing argument you’re the right person for the job by discussing your experiences, skills, and achievements that are relevant to the position.
In one or two paragraphs plus bullet points (if you have some particularly impressive accomplishments to highlight), show the reader that you easily fit the needs outlined in the job description.
For job seekers with work experience
Hiring managers will look closely at your cover letter for evidence that you’re qualified and worth considering for the position. Use your recent work history and achievements to prove (with numbers) that you have the skills to get the job done.