Scholarship Brief Description:
The Lincoln Africa Scholarship aims to support high performing postgraduate students from across Africa. For programs starting in September 2021, the University of Lincoln is pleased to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high performing postgraduate applicants.
Lincoln University has been recognized as one of Britain’s top 10 universities for reducing its impact on the planet, promoting sustainability and working together as one community to make a difference in the world.
University of Lincoln
Level/field of study:
Scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £ 5,000.
To apply for this scholarship, potential students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national (or be a permanent resident) of an African country.
- Already hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time taught postgraduate program or a research master’s program starting in February or September 2021
- Have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum mark of 2: 2 or the equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their planned study program – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to applicants who demonstrate excellence in their academic, extracurricular or personal activities. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the scholarship application form.
- The University aims to inform all applicants of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
How To Apply:
You don’t need to apply for this scholarship. You are automatically eligible for the African scholarship once you submit your application to study at the University of Lincoln.
DEADLINE: 17 DECEMBER 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️