International Students Scholarships Award: To encourage students to pursue theirs studies abroad to promote internationalization, National Chiayi University has decided to award deserving students the International Students Scholarships award for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is provided to international students towards a master’s or doctoral study program at the National Chiayi University in Taiwan. Tuition fee, credit fees, and a monthly allowance is expected to be included in the scholarship award.
What you need to Know
Wonderful opportunity for overseas students.
National Chiayi University is a public university located in Chiayi City and Chiayi County, Taiwan. The ultimate goal of the university is to attain truth, goodness, and beauty through excellence in research, professional training, cultural and social service.
Why choose to study at the National Chiayi University? National Chiayi University believes in the value of honesty, simplicity, action, innovation, and service. Its mission is to open up new perspectives, explore new modes of thinking and apply new methodologies so as to select individuals of outstanding talent for the nation’s public services and professions, and in so doing, play a driving role in advancing Taiwan’s competitive profile.
Application Deadline: The application must be submitted by 15th March 2022.
International Students Scholarships Award Brief Description
- University or Organization: National Chiayi University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or doctoral degree
- Award: NT10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
International Students Scholarships Award- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All
- international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programs offered at the National Chiayi University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international postgraduate students
- How to Apply: International students must log in to the international applicant portal and submit their admission application. Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic credentials:
- Transcripts for a course taken
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all required documents and follow the application pathway closely.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOCEL – Level 2
- TOEFL ITP – 457
- TOEFL IBT – 47
- IELTS – 4
- TOEIC – 550
What you stand to Benefit
The selected students will be awarded a full tuition fee waiver and credit fees along with an allowance of NT8,000 – NT10,000.