USA International Awards for Undergraduate Students at Drew University: Drew University is providing international awards for students who want to support their higher education in the USA. The programme has been organized for the academic year 2022-2023
All international undergraduate students are automatically considered for the opportunity s at the time of admission. To be eligible for the grants, students must submit a certificate of finances and an International Student Financial Aid form.
Drew University is a private university in Madison, New Jersey. It ranks 117th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The university’s mission is to offer its diverse community of learners a challenging and individualized education shaped by a deep-rooted culture of mentoring and thoughtful engagement.
Why choose to study at Drew University? Drew University is a one-of-a-kind, leading-edge path to higher degree education that ensures that every student graduates with a purpose, sought-after transferable skills, a network of mentors, and an experience-based resume.
- Application Deadline: 15th June 2022
- University or Organization: Drew University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate study programmes offered at Drew University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must provide their certificate of finances at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the USA International Awards for Undergraduate Students at Drew University: Applications for Drew University must be submitted via the Common Application portal. Students who are interested in funding opportunities for international students are requested to the International Student Financial Aid Form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official College Transcripts
- Secondary School/High School Transcript
- Certificate of Finances
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- English GaoKao Subscore – 120
The selected international students will be given support towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at Drew.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Scholarship In America
- Scholarship in UK
- Scholarship in Europe
- Scholarship in Australia
- Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊