University of Queensland Sport International Scholarship: Start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Queensland is giving an opportunity to apply for the Sport International Scholarship Ambassador Program for deserving students.
The educational ward assists outstanding candidates who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2022/2023.
The University of Queensland (UQ) was established in Brisbane, the state capital, in 1909 as a public research university. In addition to the University of Queensland Dow Centre for Sustainable Engineering Innovation, Boeing Research, Technology Australia Centre, and the Institute of Molecular Bioscience, there are over 100 research institutes and centres that provide research programmes.
Why choose the University of Queensland? The university has a positive impact on the community because it strives for excellence in the production, preservation, transmission, and application of new information. It also helps to influence the future by bringing together and developing people in their respective professions to inspire the next generation and advance global ideas.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate Degree
- Awards: $1500 in support services per athlete per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic & international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Have represented at an open, national or international level in their chosen sport; or
- Play in a professional sporting league; and
- Are enrolled, or intend to enroll, in a University of Queensland program (undergraduate or postgraduate) on a part-time or full-time basis
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the University of Queensland Sport International Scholarship: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they can submit their application through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $1500 in support services per athlete per year to highly motivated students.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊