Undergraduate International Awards at University of Seoul: Have you graduated from high school and wish to conduct your bachelor’s study abroad? The University of Seoul is inviting international students to apply for the undergraduate financial aid for the academic year 2021-2022.
Academically excelling international students who wish to earn an undergraduate degree in South Korea at the University of Seoul are eligible to apply for this application and gain financial support towards the undergraduate programme fee at UOS.
The University of Seoul is a South Korean public school in the heart of the country, Seoul. It ranks in the Best Global Universities and aims to reach greater heights in terms of quality of education to supports its vision of becoming the leading knowledge-based convergence research and innovation center.
Why choose to study at the University of Seoul? The University of Seoul is the cultivation of talented individuals that promote education and innovation to produce self-disciplined and challenge-facing graduates. US has strengthened global collaborations that help the home country as well as international students get great placements and land their dream jobs.
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Seoul
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at the University of Seoul are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in the top 10% or 20% of all international students at UOS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Undergraduate International Awards at University of Seoul: The students are required to use the official university application portaland apply to a programme of their choice. Eligible students will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of self-introduction and study plan
- Certificate of graduation
- Official high school transcripts
- Statement of financial support
- Bank statement
- Photocopy of passport
- Nationality proof
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have completed their elementary and secondary school courses works.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOPIK – Level 3
All eligible international students will receive full or partial tuition fee programme to support the undergraduate programme undertaken at UOS.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️