Steve Weston International Scholarship at University of Dundee: The University of Dundee is proud to offer the Steve Weston International funding for outstanding students in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022
This scholarship is open for students from EU countries who hold an academic offer of entry for a postgraduate degree programme for January 2022 entry.
The Institution of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland, that was founded in 1881. The university’s aim is to improve people’s lives locally and worldwide by creating, sharing, and applying knowledge.
Why study at the University of Dundee? Students are given the skills they need to maximize their potential and take confident, well-informed moves toward their goals at the university. It also gives them the information and confidence they need to make a difference.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for a master’s degree program in the field of Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Already hold an Honours degree in Law, Economics, Geology, Petroleum, or mining Engineering, Finance at 2ndclass upper level or above. Consideration will also be given to applicants with other academic backgrounds who clearly explain their motivation for undertaking the relevant LLM, outlining any relevant legal work experience.
- Hold an offer for January 2022 for LLM in International Mineral Law and Policy or LLM in International Oil and Gas Law and Policy.
- Be able to demonstrate compliance with the University of Dundee English entry requirements.
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential.
- Have a proven track record and potential to rise to positions of influence.
- Preferably be qualified lawyers having had some post-degree work experience in energy or natural resource development in the government, private sector, or academia.
- Go on to complete the degree within 12 months. Students from overseas are expected to return to their home country at the end of the period of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Steve Weston International Scholarship at University of Dundee: There is no separate application process for the award; the university will let the student know whether they are eligible or not for the grant in the acceptance letter from the university of a master’s degree.
- Supporting Documents: Your personal statement should emphasise the following points:
- Your ability to make a difference in the world, illustrated by your leadership qualities
- Your skills in communications and the ability to influence people and decisions
- Your networking ability, ambition, and plans for the future
- Your academic background and potential on the LLM degree programme, your strength of character and integrity
- Your outside interests – i.e. hobbies and activities and their updated CV to be sent by email attachment to Alison Anderson a.e.anderson-at- dundee.ac.uk
- Admission Requirements: It is expected that all interested candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for studying the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: At the time of application, you will be asked to demonstrate proficiency in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
The award will offer the successful candidate:
- Payment of academic tuition fees (£18,950)
- 12 monthly stipends for living expenses for a single student (£12,600 over 12 monthly payments at £1,050 per month)
- An arrival allowance (£750) and thesis/internship report allowance (£580)
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️