The School of Economics and Finance of the Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships to Home/EU and Overseas students for the next academic session. Interested applicants must apply to be enrolled in an undergraduate course at the School of Economics and Finance of QMUL.
Scholarships will be awarded as applications come in based on academic excellence and leadership potentials. Applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity to be trained at one of the prestigious universities in the world.
Key Facts About the University
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL, or informally QM) is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785. Queen Mary College, named after Mary of Teck, was admitted to the University of London in 1915 and in 1989 merged with Westfield College to form Queen Mary and Westfield College. In 1995 Queen Mary and Westfield College merged with St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College and … read more
Each Scholarship is worth £3,000 in the first year of study. The Scholarships will be awarded as applications come in based on academic excellence (applicants will typically need predicted grades of at least A*AA at A-levels, IB 40 points, or equivalent to be considered for
To be considered for the School of Economics and Finance Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been admitted into an undergraduate program to study on a full-time basis.
- Applicants for the scholarship are to note that the scholarship will be awarded based on academic excellence. Applicants will typically need predicted grades of at least A*A*A* at A-levels, IB 40 points, or equivalent to be considered for an award.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant high school certificates eligible for admission into an undergraduate program at Queen Mary University London.
- Applicants who are non-English speaking natives may be required to present English language proficiency test results.
- Eligible Courses: Courses available at the School of Economics and Finance
Interested and qualified? Go to Queen Mary University of London on www.qmul.ac.uk to apply
Candidates interested in applying for the School of Economics and Finance Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London do not need to apply for the scholarship separately as every applicant for a place on the degrees eligible in the School of Economics and Finance will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
For more details, click here
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply. Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️