Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
Deadline: 1 Oct/1 April (Annual)
Study in: Germany
Course starts April/Oct 2022
The Scholarship Department of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung awards Masters and PhD scholarships to highly-qualified international students who wish to undertake studies in Germany. They should be individuals demonstrating a high level of social and political engagement.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Masters and PhD degrees in any subject, except for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary medicine
Number of Scholarships:
International students from all over the world. Preference is given to women, students of non-academic and migrant backgrounds, the socially needy, and people with disabilities, with achievement and commitment.
The scholarship for international students is in the form of a living grant, for the duration of the standard study programme period. Tuition fees for international students are not covered.
The Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung’s Scholarship Department offers scholars a wide range of support, consisting of political education events and summer schools, workshops conducted both domestically as well as abroad, symposia and educational trips. It also organizes practical training in fields such as rhetoric, conflict management and other key skills, time management and self-management, bolstering academic qualifications, text and writing workshops, and specific seminars on methodology.
The Scholarship Department awards grants to foreign students (MA only) and PhD students who are temporarily residing in Germany for study or research purposes. The requirements are:
• German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
• MA Students must be enrolled at a state or state-recognized German university
• PhD students must be accepted at a German universit
Applicants for scholarships for MA and doctoral students from Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco and Iraq can be graduate students pursuing their MA, Diploma or State Examination in Germany or doctoral students pursuing a PhD or doctoral research in Germany.
The selection criteria are:
• High scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university)
• Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
• German language proficiency (B2 level or above).
• Personal/family background
Application for scholarships are done online. The application deadline is 1 October for grants beginning in the summer semester of the following year (1 April) or 1 April for grants beginning in the winter semester of the same year (1 October).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.rosalux.de/en/foundation/studienwerk
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️