Need-Based Financial Aid for International Students : New York University is pleased to offer the Need-Based Financial Aid to international students who have great potential but lack financial backing. Students can take benefit of this opportunity to study in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
All non-U.S. citizens applying to study an undergraduate programme at NYU are eligible for need-based financial aid. Students will be considered based on the application information present in their CSS profile.
Ranking 46th in the QS World University Rankings, the New York University (NYU) is a private research university with a mission to be a top-quality international center of scholarship, teaching, and research. NYU has emerged as one of the most networked and extensive worldwide platforms for learning
Why choose to study at New York University? The New York University is high ranking education institute situated in a city that never sleeps. It harbors outstanding faculty who are leaders in their fields and contribute to providing an intellectually rich environment to the students. NYU has embraced diversity to ensure a wide range of perspectives, including international perspectives, in the educational experience.
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: New York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Non-US applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study an undergraduate programme offered at NYU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been enrolled as degree-seeking students at NYU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Need-Based Financial Aid for International Students: Candidates need to sign up on the official university portal or the Common Application to complete their admission application. Students need to set up a CSS profile. to qualify for need-based aid and scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Official academic records
- Student visa
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have high school transcripts with an above-average GPA or a relevant bachelor’s degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- Duolingo – 125
- IELTS – 7.5
- PTE Academic – 70
- Cambridge English Scale – 191
- iTEP – 4.5
New York University will provide the selected candidate’s need-based financial help towards the cost of studying for an undergraduate or graduate-level degree in the USA.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️