International Islamic University of Malaysia Endowment Funds: The International Islamic University of Malaysia has announced the IIUM Endowment Funds to provide financial assistance to international students to pursue their degree education in Malaysia. The applications are now accepted for the academic year 2022/23.
Tuition fee assistance will be provided towards undergraduate or graduate programmes are undertaken at IIUM in the academic year 2022-2023. Students that genuinely need financial assistance and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 will be considered for the award. Muslim minority students will be given preference.
The International Islamic University Malaysia is a well-known public university in Malaysia ranking 7th nationwide and 1328th in the world. It strives to produce better quality intellectuals, professionals, and scholars.
Why choose to study at the International Islamic University Malaysia? IIUM has entered the race to become a leading international center of educational excellence with quality education by entering all branches of knowledge and intellectual discourse. It has developed an environment that instills a commitment to lifelong learning
- Application Deadline: 20th October 2021
- University or Organization: International Islamic University Malaysia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to an undergraduate or graduate programme offered at IIUM.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students at IIUM.
- The applicants must have a minim GPA of 3.00.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the International Islamic University of Malaysia Endowment Funds: The applicants can apply online to IIUM. Students need to fill the application form and contact email@example.com to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One (1) passport size photo
- A copy of Student’s Valid International Passport
- A copy of the Student Matric Card
- A copy of the Course Registration Slip (SEMESTER 1, 2021/2022)
- A copy of the Latest Examination Result Slip (SEMESTER 2, 2020/2021 and/or SEMESTER 3, 2020/2021)
- Applicant’s account number and latest bank statement (BMMB/BIMB/AMBANK only). Kindly ensure your bank account is ACTIVE
- Latest Parents / Spouse / Guardian pay slip / pension statement or verification of income declaration if parents / spouse / guardian have no payslip. Verification of income can only be made by the Local Authorities where the applicant lives.
- Recommendation Letter from Related Organization/Institution/Division or Kulliyyah Supervisor (for PhD and Master students only)
- Recommendation Letter from Deputy Dean (Academic & Industrial Linkages) or Deputy Dean (Student Development & Community Engagement) (for undergraduate/bachelor programme students only
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an International Baccalaureate or a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
The selected students will be provided one-off financial assistance towards the tuition fee of any applied undergraduate or graduate degree programme at IIUM in Malaysia.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊