International Academic Achievement Scholarships in New Zealand: To recognize and support top-achieving international students in New Zealand, Auckland University of Technology is providing the International Academic Achievement Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Bachelor and master degree seekers can apply for this application to support their cost of study at AUT. Applications will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of their demonstrated academic excellence, the strength of personal statement, and letter of reference. The grant is valued at $20,000 for one academic year.
Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand ranked 389th in Best Global Universities. AUT strives to create great graduates, and each member of its staff contributes to this mission.
Why choose to study at the Auckland University of Technology? AUT offers exceptional learning experiences that prepare students to be successful wherever in the world their career may take them. It leads Australasia in global research impact and is ranked first in Australasia by university rankings organization Times Higher Education for the number of times our research is cited globally.
- Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries except Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master degree programmes taught at AUT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-fee paying international students.
- The applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at an AUT programme.
- The applicants must be willing to study onshore in New Zealand.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the International Academic Achievement Scholarships in New Zealand: Students can submit their admission applications through the university portal. Students interested to participate in the scholarship programme can make their applications on the application portal of AUT.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following supporting documents:
- Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT
- Detailed academic transcript with a grading scale of the most recent qualification
- Completion certificate of the most recent education
- A personal statement (maximum 200 words) explaining why you are applying for this application , and what it would mean to you to receive it
- A letter of reference from your current institution or school, outlining your academic achievement and why you are deserving of this application .
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the international entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English, M?ori, or NZ Sign Language is not your first language, you need to prove you have the minimum level of English for your AUT qualification.
The winning applicants of this application will receive $20,000 to cover the tuition fee of 2 semesters and one academic year of any bachelor or master programmes undertaken at AUT.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Scholarship In America
- Scholarship in UK
- Scholarship in Europe
- Scholarship in Australia
- Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊