Scholarship Brief description:
The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation makes scholarships available to both German and foreign international students who wish to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. studies at German universities or technical colleges. Studies can be in any subject. The Foundation supports young talents who wish to enhance their personal development and be among the best in their field. The Foundation is looking for people who are committed to social and political goals.
German universities and technical colleges
Level/Field(s) of study:
Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in any subject except those listed in this link.
The Target audience:
International students from all over the world. In particular, the Foundation supports students with limited financial resources or who come from families with immigrant backgrounds.
Scholars receive up to €744 per month. In addition, there is a fixed monthly tuition fee of €300, which all scholars can use freely. Depending on the applicant’s status, scholars may also receive a health insurance contribution of up to 71€ and long-term care insurance of up to 15€ per month. Scientists with children can receive a child allowance of 155 euros per month. The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
The Foundation supports accommodation abroad during the funding period – through grants for travel, education, international health insurance, especially for study or research, language courses, and internships for up to 12 months.
Applicants may be Germans, foreign students with an education, or people with refugee status. Applicants must be individuals committed to society, for example through active participation in the Student Council, youth work, participation in associations and NGOs, or in political organizations that fit the principles of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung. Those who previously attended a German university are not eligible.
Applicants must have social and political involvement and familiarity with the values of social democracy; above-average performance in school and study; political thinking; a thirst for knowledge; Tolerance and openness. Ability to work within a team. critical thinking; and self-reflection.
Applicants for the basic bachelor’s and master’s programs are required to:
Confirmation of the place of study or proof of registration at a German university or technical college recognized by the state or country for the course they wish to fund
• Foreign applicants must prove sufficient German language proficiency
• First-year students (German and foreign students with training) must register before or at the beginning of the first semester.
Applicants for Ph.D. funding must possess:
• Unconditional notice of acceptance of the Ph.D. scholarship
• Foreign applicants must prove sufficient German language proficiency.
How to Apply:
To apply, you must complete the online application form. If you are eligible for a scholarship, the Foundation will ask you for additional documents via email.
Deadline: 30th November 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️