SCHOLARSHIP BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
The Donald A. Wehrung International Student Award is presented to outstanding international undergraduate students from poor or war-torn regions who have achieved academic excellence under difficult circumstances and who would not be able to attend university without financial aid.
The University of British Columbia in Canada
Eligible undergraduate degrees offered by the University of British Columbia
Several awards: undefined.
Target audience: International students
Scholarship value / Entry into employment / Duration:
The value of the award is commensurate with your demonstrated financial need and is sufficient to cover living expenses and tuition for your degree.
The award is renewable for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or degree completion – whichever comes first – provided you achieve satisfactory academic status at your university, continue to demonstrate financial need and your Canadian study permit (student visa) retains.
To be nominated for the International Leader of Tomorrow Award:
- You must be an international student who is going to study in Canada with a Canadian study permit.
- You must attend UBC from an accredited secondary school, or transfer from your freshman year to a post-secondary college or another university.
- You must have completed secondary school no later than June two years before the school year for which you are applying. For example, before 2022, applicants must have graduated from high school by June 2020.
- You must apply for a bachelor’s degree.
- You must demonstrate superior academic performance (meet all standards or equivalent).
- You must demonstrate a financial need that would otherwise prevent you from obtaining a UBC degree.
- You must meet the UBC entry requirements, including general requirements, degree-specific requirements, and the English language entry standard.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the International Scholarship Program, you must be nominated by your school or a non-profit organization and provide a reference from an academic referee. Ensure that your school or non-profit organization can nominate you and inform the candidate and academic judge of your desire to apply for the International Student Program.
Submit your application and complete the online application for admission to UBC by December 1, 2021. You must meet the entry requirements for UBC English Language by February 1, 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 1 Dec 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️