Apply for International Student Scholarships at Humboldt State University: The Humboldt State University – USA is offering a scholarship opportunity to full-time, degree-seeking international students.
Application for the International Student Scholarships 2021 at the Humboldt State University – USA is now open. It offers the opportunity to full-time, degree-seeking international students (F1 visa holders) with strong academic history and financial needs. Selected students will be given $1,000 – $2,000 to cover the cost of a degree program at HSU.
For a successful application, kindly read through this piece to the end to learn the full details about this award- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more.
Facts About Humboldt State University
The institution s a public university in Arcata, California. It is the northernmost campus of the 23-school California State University (CSU) system.
Humboldt state university, USA is divided into three colleges: the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; the College of Natural Resources and Sciences; and the College of Professional Studies. It offers 48 types of bachelor’s degrees, 12 different master’s degrees, 61 minors, and 13 credential programs. HSU does not offer doctoral degrees.
HSU also has multiple off-campus facilities and education-related properties in addition to the main campus, including an ocean-side marine biology research center, a wildlife care facility, a public natural history museum, a public art gallery, a bay-side aquatics facility, a mountain-top astronomy observatory, ocean-going marine research and teaching vessel (Coral Sea), and a demonstration forest (Arcata Community Forest).
Scholarships at Humboldt State University- Eligibility
- Applicants must be incoming or current international students at HSU
- Undergraduate or Graduate
- Applicants must achieve grade C or higher or a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: Duolingo – 105
- EIKEN – 3400
- ELS – 112
- IELTS – 6.5
- STEP – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 53
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT –213
Scholarships at Humboldt State University- Application procedure
Applicants need to apply to CAS via the university portal. To apply for the opportunity, the applicants need to fill the application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 2 letters of recommendation and a personal essay.
Application Deadline:15th October 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a scholarship, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available local and international international scholarships, vacancies, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of any of the institutions or organisations. We can not assist any applicant secure a scholarship, job, loan, grant . We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️