AKD International Scholarships in Netherlands: Asser Institute is offering the AKD Scholarships in the Netherlands for the academic year 2022-2023 with an aim to encourage students with financial needs to fulfill their educational goals.
The grants are intentionally designed and offered to international applicants from non-OCED countries to conduct their PhD studies in law at Asser. The Award included partial tuition fee coverage along with educational expenses
In the Netherlands, the T.M.C. Asser Institute is a professional inter-university center of knowledge and research. It was established in 1965 to be an independent policy-oriented research platform for international cooperation and partnering in law.
It is an internationally renowned center of expertise in the fields of public international law, private international law, and European law. It hosts legal scholars from around the world to present and test cutting-edge ideas in their respective fields of expertise
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: M.C. Asser Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €750
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
AKD International Scholarships – Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from non-OCED countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree study in International Lawyering in Public Interested at Asser.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having an interest in relevant fields.
Methods of Application
- How to Apply for the AKD International Scholarships in Netherlands: Students are required to apply to Asser through its online platform. Interested students can obtain the application form here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree and proven experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must know to be proficient in English.
Holders of the scholarship will be provided a partial tuition fee of up to €750, lunch, course materials, etc by Asser Institute towards their PhD degree in the Netherlands.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a scholarship, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available local and international international scholarships, vacancies, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of any of the institutions or organisations. We can not assist any applicant secure a scholarship, job, loan, grant . We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️