Energy Talent Company is an energy edu-tech company that provides learners with over 300 hours of practice-based learning and apprenticeships in solar energy. Besides world-class training, Energy Talent Company also equips learners through career development, career support, and job placement.
Applications are invited for:
Title: All On Energy Talent Scholarship For The Niger Delta
Are you a young graduate living in or indigenes of the Niger Delta? Do you have a STEM degree, STEM work experience, or an interest in a solar energy sector career? We have a unique opportunity for you. Apply now for the All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta. This world-class training will equip you with the competencies you need to start your career in the solar energy sector.
At Energy Talent Co, we are training the future leaders of renewable energy in Nigeria and placing them in employment. For this cohort, we have partnered with All On, a leading impact investment organisation, to recruit, train, and out-hire solar talents living in or indigenes of the Niger Delta.
Applicants must be:
- Living in or indigenes of the Niger Delta (Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers)
- Between ages 18 to 30
- University graduates with a STEM background or a strong interest in support services in the solar energy sector
- Holders of a discharge certificate from the compulsory National Youth Service Corps or those who will get their discharge certificate before November 2021
- Committed to building a career in the solar energy sector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application and Training Process
- Complete the Careers and Skills Course
- Pay a token commitment fee
- Complete the Foundational Course and the Foundational Assessment
- Take a 3-month Specialisation training.
- Be placed in a full-time job
- Successful applicants will acquire in-depth solar energy sector knowledge, skills, and proficiency.
- After the final stage, they will be placed in full-time employment at reputable solar energy companies where they will gain relevant work experience and build their network
Application Deadline 7th October, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a scholarship, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available local and international international scholarships, vacancies, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of any of the institutions or organisations. We can not assist any applicant secure a scholarship, job, loan, grant . We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️